Use of shoryuramen.com
www.shoryuramen.com is offered to you by Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd free of charge for your personal use and is subject to these terms and conditions. By using www.shoryuramen.com you consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd may occasionally make changes to our terms and conditions. You are advised to check the current terms and conditions prior to every purchase. If you continue to use www.shoryuramen.com after the date of a change in our terms and conditions, your use of www.shoryuramen.com indicates your agreement to be bound by said new and up-to-date terms and conditions.
To register to use www.shoryuramen.com you must be over 18 years of age, and must ensure that your details held by us are correct and complete at all times.
By agreeing to our terms and condition and registering, you will automatically be signed up to our newsletter. If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please unsubscribe from the link in our newsletter.
Password and security of your account
When you register with www.shoryuramen.com you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password secret and should not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
If we believe or have reason to believe that there has been a breach of your security or misuse of www.shoryuramen.com, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account at our discretion.
Copyright and intellectual property
The content of www.shoryuramen.com is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of www.shoryuramen.com on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but, excepting search engine computers, not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on www.shoryuramen.com without written permission from Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd.
Although Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd strives to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at www.shoryuramen.com will meet your requirements. Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it via email to email@example.com and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to www.shoryuramen.com may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
Shoryu Ramen’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd may suspend or cancel your registration at any time at our discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions. You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using www.shoryuramen.com.
Expiry Date on Payment Card
Please ensure that the expiry date of your payment card is after the date you place your order. Payment is taken when your order is ready to be delivered and in the event that the payment card has expired we will be unable to take payment and fulfill your order.
Please acknowledge the goods may contain traces of nuts, egg, soya, milk, mustard, sesame, gluten, fish & shellfish as we use these ingredients in our kitchen. Rosinter Umai UK Ltd reserves the right to substitute the goods available on the website from time to time and at its sole discretion.
If Rosinter Umai UK Ltd is unable to supply you with any items, we will inform you by telephone or e-mail and we will not process the order. If you have received payment confirmation in respect of your order, we will offer you the possibility of choosing between a substitute of the goods not available, or refund you the relevant amount.
Due to the nature of the business, prices may be subject to change without prior notification. Prices quoted on the website shall be inclusive of applicable VAT and delivery charge.
Please note that we take payment at the point of order checkout.
Rosinter Umai UK Ltd aims to deliver your order to you, subject to the provisions set out herein and at www.shoryuramen.com, within the timescales set out on the dispatch confirmation, unless there is a force majeure event. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery time because of a force majeure event, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery time.
Goods are only available for delivery to a selection of postcodes set out on the website. Rosinter Umai UK Ltd may add to or remove from the selection of postcodes it delivers to at its sole discretion and without prior notification.
Cancellation, Returns & Refund
Your legal right to cancel an order under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 does not apply in the case of perishable goods, such as food and drinks. Returns of ordered goods are subject to event that the goods delivered to you are damaged from transit. In this instance, Rosinter Umai UK Ltd will provide you with replacement of your order, or a refund.
Shoryu Ramen’s liability
www.shoryuramen.com is provided by Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
www.shoryuramen.com provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd try to ensure that material included on www.shoryuramen is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot, however, accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with www.shoryuramen.com. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of www.shoryuramen.com with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of www.shoryuramen.com;
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of www.shoryuramen.com; and
- Inadequacy of www.shoryuramen.com to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to www.shoryuramen.com.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd 's liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on receiving the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these terms and conditions and Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd ignores this, Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the terms and conditions.Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy and maintain the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd may collect and process data about you when you contact our customer service team. We use your personal information to reply to you or to keep you updated about new products, services and shops. We will only contact you with your consent.
Shoryu Ramen Ltd and Rosinter Umai UK Ltd follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We will not pass your information to any third parties.
In order to put the goods you want into the correct basket, we must put a cookie onto your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave our site.
Wuntu 241 offer
- On arrival please let your server know you have a WUNTU - 241 voucher for Ganso or White Natural Ramen. Offer valid from 24-30 April 2019
- Code expires on 30 April 2019.
- Please present valid code to your server.
- Extra sides, ramen, drinks and service charge are not included.
- Valid for eat in only.
- This is not valid for Deliveroo and Athand.
- No alternative ramen will be offered.
- Not valid at Shoryu Westfield London or Shoryu Westfield Stratford City.
- UK residents only.
- Maximum of 1 offer per 3 user, valid for one 241 offer.
- The cheapest ramen will be free.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu, discounts, or staff discounts.
- Show your code at time of ordering.
Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers social media competition
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK only (aged 16 or over) except for employees and agencies of Square Enix, Shoryu Ramen and Japan Centre Group.
- To be in with a chance of winning one of the six competition prizes, simply post a photo of the starter, ramen, dessert or drink from the Shoryu x FINAL FANTASY® XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS™ set menu (for full details of the set menu click here) between 1-28 July on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ShoryuFinalFantasyXIV
- There will be six winners in total. The prize consists of LG 50" 4K TV, FINAL FANTASY® XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS™ PlayStation® 4 console + the Complete Edition of the game on PlayStation®4 for one-star prize winner. Five runners up will each win a copy of FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Complete Edition for Playstation® 4.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on 28 July.
- Winners will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be conducted within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. No other entry methods will be accepted. Only one entry is valid per person. Winners must respond within 48 hours after first contact to accept prize and submit their name and valid e-mail address. The star prize winner will be asked to submit a delivery address.If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of first contact, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be picked at random and contacted instead.
- Winners will receive prize within 4 weeks of acceptance.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- By entering this competition, winners agree to their names being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or; loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- Promoter: [Shoryu Ramen www.shoryuramen.com]