- Free cocktail for Mum!
- 12-Mar-2017 00:00
- Join us this Mother's Day to celebrate how awesome your Mum is! Grab the family and treat your Mum to something extra special.
After a fun filled day of fighting over who Mum's favourite is, enjoy the ultimate in Japanese dining at Shoryu. Mum gets a free cocktail when ordering our special £22 set menu when you book a table too!
Available at all Shoryu branches on 26 March.
- Shoryu x Sakagura Collaboration
- 02-Mar-2017 00:00
- We're setting up shop in the heart of Mayfair to bring together London's finest ramen and London's newest Japanese dining destination, Sakagura.
Enjoy a hybrid of our famed 12 hour tonkotsu pork broth paired with decadent truffle mushrooms and marbled wagyu beef, then topped with the usual suspects for just £18. Fancy!
Need something to wet your whistle afterwards? Sakagura have taken a page out of our book to put a spin on the classic Mai Tai, serving up ‘Mai Shoryu Thyme’ cocktails, made with Japanese rum, shochu, apricot brandy, pineapple juice, thyme and bitters for only £11.
Grab your mates and try these for yourself!
- Spring Cocktails
- 01-Mar-2017 00:00
- Put a spring in your step with one of Shoryu’s seasonal cocktail specials, hand crafted by our expert mixologists. Available now at all Shoryu restaurants.
Shi So Passion 9.50
shiso leaves, passion fruit all mixed with tequila and shochu.
Very Berry Saketini 9.50
red berries mixed with namazake and yuzu umeshu with a fresh touch of orange.
Kiwi Midori 9.00
smashed kiwi mixed with bombay gin, midori, josen sake and topped with soda water.
Kaoru Lavender 10.50
cucumber and lime gently mixed with jinzu gin, josen sake and topped with st germain.
- Spring Sake Flight
- 01-Mar-2017 00:00
- Enjoy a trio of spring sake for 6.50.
Namazake is unpasteurised for a stronger taste and aroma. it is from this that namasake gets its name, literally meaning ‘natural sake’.
A great example of daiginjo sake, it has an amazingly fruity aroma and refreshing finish.
Gekkeikan Kome To Mizu
Served room temperature
Made using koshihikari rice (which is particularly well-suited for sake making), this dry sake is mellow and full-bodied in flavour, with a fruity aroma and refreshing aftertaste.
- Hakata Shihou Tonkotsu Ramen
- 17-Jan-2017 00:00
- We’ve got something extra special cooking up this winter! Direct from our Japanese branch in Hakata and straight into the kitchen of Shoryu Covent Garden, we bring you our limited edition Creamy Bubble Tonkotsu Ramen exclusive to our Covent Garden branch. The broth is cooked for longer creating an even creamier, richer and foamy tonkotsu, topped off with crisp fried shallots.
- Slim Matcha Cocktail
- 01-Jan-2017 00:00
- Fight off that winter slump and flush out those December toxins with our lean, mean and green Slim Matcha cocktail. Made with lime, mint and cucumber muddled with refreshing coconut water, matcha and slimline tonic.
This superfood detox concoction is sure to burn calories and kick your metabolism to help start 2017 the right way.
Available at all Shoryu Ramen restaurants this month.